ELECTRICAL SAFETY – “ Safety is not by accident”
Electrix Services is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all workers. This is achieved by the management of our team working together, following our policies and procedures to achieve best industry practice within the Electrical industry.
By choosing Electrix Services, you aren’t just choosing an electrician. You are choosing a safe Electrician working to the highest Occupational Health and Safety standards within the electrical industry.
The objective of the Electrix Health, Safety and Environment Policy is to:
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees, contractors and other persons.
- Identify hazards and reduce risks to as low as reasonable practicable where there is potential to cause injury or illness to people, or to adversely impact the environment.
- Provide programs of health and safety activities and procedures which are continually updated and effectively carried out.
- Continually monitor and improve work health and safety,
- Promote the efficient use of energy and resources, the minimization of wastes and emissions and the prevention of pollution.
- Comply with all relevant laws, rules, standards and codes of practice.
- Regularly review and report on our Work Health and Safety and Environment performance.
NSW FAIR TRADING BASIC SAFETY CHECKLIST
Electrix Services keeps safe by following the basics:
- Working on equipment that is dead not live
- Testing to ensure the right circuit/equipment has been isolated.
- Tagging where there is a possibility that the circuit/equipment may be re-energised by another person.
- If it is not possible or practice to work dead, then safety equipment is used.
- When working live, our contractors are not working alone.
The safety of our employees and family is our primary concern.
Call Electrix Services today on 0417 450 081
The Quality electricians for all of your electrical requirements.